ESMAP Annual Report 2003
- Celebrated 20th anniversary as a joint World Bank-UNDP program.
- 124 ongoing projects in more than 40 countries, up from 89 five years ago in 1998.
- 43 new projects launched with a cumulative budget of US$6.5 million, up from 29 new projects with a cumulative budget US$5.6 million in 2002.
- US$30.3 million in total funding of projects.
- Launched three Calls for Proposals.
- Average of 38 proposals received in last three Call of Proposals, up from average of 13 in the previous three Calls.
- More than 250 organizations signed on to Global Village Energy Partnership’s Statement of Principles.
- Donors’ contribution to the Program totaling US$ 7.2 million.
- Cycle time for proposal approvals and funding allocations maintained at ten weeks from the announcement of the Call.
- More than 30 reports published on ESMAP-funded activities.
- Delivery of nearly 20 workshops, brown bag lunches and conferences around the globe as part of ESMAP’s knowledge dissemination strategy.
Users also downloaded